JING Yi TANG – NEW ACUPUNCTURE CLINIQUE AT TRIANGLEN, ØSTERBRO
Affordable Traditional Chinese Acupuncture Clinic
Authentic Chinese Medicine fully registered and accredited in Denmark. Based on very traditional Chinese medical practices, I treat and prevent a wide variety of ailments.
WHY JING YI TANG ACCUPUNCTURE?
Within Chinese Medicine, ailments, sufferings, pains and symptoms are all results of an imbalance (i.e. between Yin and Yang) in the body that limits or blocks circulation (i.e. of “Qi” or energy). With that in mind, my aim is not only to threat specific symptoms but also – at a more fundamental level – to reinstall a more natural state and balance within the body.
While Jing Yi Tang, thus, take outset in traditional Chinese medicine, it also operates in strict accordance with Western standards for health care. Jing Yi Tang is:
- Fully certified as Registered Alternative Caretaker (RAB) in Denmark
- Active member of DAKOBE (the Danish Association of Complementary Treatment)
- Approved by health insurance programs for full or partial insurance covered treatments given the RAB status
- Very competitive prices and discounts
- Authentic Chinese treatment right in the heart of Nordhavn, Østerbro
WHAT TREATMENTS ARE OFFERED?
Acupuncture will always be at the heart of the treatment at Jing Yi Tang Acupuncture. Depending on the symptoms and circumstances, I will make use of one or more related treatment practices, all of which are aimed at the improvement of the circulation of “Qi” by removing “blockages”. This will reinstall the balance between the Daoist concepts of Yin and Yang. Acupuncture will typically be very central to the treatment, but other practices might be applied as well:
- Acupuncture – Direct stimuli with needles of acupuncture points along the lines of the meridians
- Huoguan Vacuum Therapy (Cupping) – Stimuli through local suction of specific acupuncture points along the meridians to increase circulation
- Guasha Friction Therapy – Stimuli with bone/stone of acupuncture points along the meridians to release blockages and increase circulation
- Ai Jiu (Moxibustion) Heat Therapy – Stimuli with heat of acupuncture points along the meridians
- Acupressure Massage Therapy – Stimuli with finger pressure of acupuncture points along the meridians
- Herbal Treatments – More fundamental treatment with Chinese herbs aimed at improving the flow of “Qi” and thereby at reinstalling the general balance of Yin and Yang in the body
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT COST?
Prices for Combination-Treatments of Acupuncture, Guasha and Cupping (Est. 60-75 min)
Single Treatment: DKK 350,-
5-Treatment Card: DKK 1500,- (price per treatmetn DKK 300,- / save DKK 250,-)
10-Treatment Card: DKK 2500,- (price per treatment DKK 250,- / save DKK 1000,-)
Prices for none-combination/none acupuncture treatments (Guasha or Cupping) (Est. 45 min)
Single Treatment: DKK 250,-
- All consultants are 60-75 min sessions everything included, so no stress:)
- All consultations include heating lamb treatments
- During the 6-month opening period, all first consultations come with a free trial of Chinese herbal tea to take home
- That there are no extra costs of journal setup
- That there are no extra costs of insurance coverage management etc.
- That the price remains the same, regardless of how many different practices are included in the treatment (i.e. acupuncture, ai jiu, gua sha etc.)